How Does It Works?
BIG LINE DATA SYSTEMS caters its clients a unique marketing technology solutions foe small & medium businesses to target customers across mobile, search and social. This Ad technology works on the location data analytics (Latitude & Longitude). Geofence is a virtual radius setup on a global map geo-coordinates to fix a target periphery. Now, within the set periphery, who so ever enters into it is liable to receive the ad prompts. Ad formats can be push notification ads, banner display or pop up ads or text based ads.
About Geofencing Marketing
- Geofencing Marketing works best with Programmatic Media Buying and Device Profiling Techniques.
- This technology ensures that an ad must reach to the right audience at the right time at the right location and with a right message.
- Geofences can be drawn in Polygon, Square or Circles.
- It can be applied on a building or a parking slot or a shopping mall or any location zone.
- GAM depends on the good concentration of engaged audience with in the geofence radius.
- The GAM algorithm is capable enough to identify such potential Device ids to map the ads with.
- This type of marketing technique filters the pure business leads for conversions.
- Client Prerequisites: – Latitude-Longitude, PIN CODES or PHYSICAL Location ADDRESSES.
Features of Geofencing Marketing
- Publisher Targeting based on IP addresses with Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 User Engagement Matrix.
- Reverse Dotting Techniques to capture the origin of Competitor URL threads to grab the Audiences from the Potential Web Links.
- Individual Device Capability Assessment- This gives more accurate ads penetration based on the volume of apps, a particular device has installed and having in their individual inventory.
- Ads of your taste- Systems capture the insights about, what sort of ad content design entices a user more, this is to understand one’s ads liking psychic or a digital taste.
- Like to Hike – This is mainly for the social networking web portals like Facebook – Here, an ad is not only served to you but to your top 5 most interacted friends too, only reason is to give a targeted user more confidence on the ad, if the ad has been liked by any of his/her most interacted friend or friends.